The country’s largest and most inclusive arts and cultural festival, held the entire month of July, featuring ticketed performances and free events. Visit http://www.renoisartown.com/media/
Events in August
- Through August 11 - Watercolor Realism, Lisa Jefferson, McKinley Arts & Culture Center, Reno, free, 775-334-2417.
- Through August 11 - Defining Space through Color and Form, Hans Siig & Francesca Saveeri, Metro Gallery, Reno City Hall, free, 775-334-4636.
- Through August 11 - Carole Ricketts Habitat, McKinley Arts & Culture Center, free, 775-334-2417.
- August 7 - Out of This World, Reno Phil, Sand Harbor, 7:30 p.m., 800-74SHOWS.
- August 10 - Yoga & Journaling, Lake Mansion, Reno, 6 p.m., $55, 775-826-6100.
- August 18 - Paint and Snack for Teens, 5 p.m., Larry D. Johnson Community Center, Sparks, 775-826-6100.
- September 4 - 30 Virgin Valley Artists Association 2017 September Invitational Exhibition, Mesquite Fine Arts Gallery, Mesquite, 702-346-1338.